If you're equally pysched about coordinating large-scale live events, editing long-form video content, researching new outlets for media outreach, and tons more, you'll get a huge amount of experience from working with me.
What's in it for you?
- Learn about marketing multiple music projects
- Access to amazing people
- See which strategies work the best so you can apply them to your own projects
- Front row seat to fast-paced, startup-style approach to building momentum around music projects
- Be making a real impact on active large-scale projects from the ground level
- Never be asked to make coffee (studio internship burn)
- Never be asked to play the same song over and over again to boost playcount (record label internship burn)
- Extremely organized. People see your desk, your inbox, or your notebooks and always comment, "WOW! You're organized."
- A great writer. Did you notice the four spelling/grammar errors in this article?
- Basik understanding of internet marketing, social media platforms, and audio/video production/editing.
- You've had a blog/vlog or some type of regular commitment to creating large quantities of content.
- Your friends or teachers would honestly describe you as reliable and punctual.
- Confident that you can carry yourself professionally when communicating with vendors/partners on behalf of myself or my clients.
- You're legit fun to be around The energy and vibe of the room only gets more positive with you in it.
- Available 20+ hours a week
- 99% of the work will be remote, but 3x per week you're able to meet in-person in New York City to sync up
- I currently have spots for one paid role and one unpaid role, but either one can accommodate any documentation needed for college credit
To Apply, email your LinkedIn Url (like: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcplotkin/) AND the four spelling / grammar errors in this post to firstname.lastname@example.org.